How I Got Rid Of My Dad's Headache Immediately


My dad came to my clinic and told me he suffered from a headache.
Pain was on Du and UB meridian. I checked his feet, R) Yin L) Yang.
Acu 1: Du, UB, GB
Acu 2: System 1- SI, SJ
Acu 3: R) Houxi (SI 3), Zhongzhu (TE 3)
Results: No Headache. No needle duration. Analysis: I used R) Houxi (SI 3), because Houxi (SI 3) could balance Du meridian as well as balance UB (System 3), "no pain on the top of the head" he said. Pain only on the L) side of GB, then i used Zhongzhu (TE 3) as it could balance GB meridian. Needle went in and out, no needed to left the needle for 30 - 45 minutes. I went home and my father was fine without headache, even this morning he was fine.

Since I used JIYI to distinguish Yin and Yang, and only needle the Yin meridian on Yin Side and needle Yang meridian on the Yang Side. 

I no longer need to leave needle for 20 minute, 30 minutes or even 45 minutes. The result is AMAZING. 



From Szenan Phua

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lower back pain formula - Dr Tan Balance Method Acupuncture - Szenan Phua

Balance Method Acupuncture-Lu meridian treat lower back pain on UB meridian

#15 Dr Tan's Balance Method Acupuncture Instant Relief Left Ankle Pain (Back Yin) on Kd Meridian